Quality Policy Statement
We aim to consistently exceed customer expectations by providing a proactive, high quality and professional service which adds value to our clients' sales processes.
We shall meet these aims by:
- Precisely defining client requirements through the business development process.
- Set expectations of productivity throughput and results that are realistic and achievable and which are sanctioned by the client as a basis on which they authorise us to proceed.
- Ensuring that the appropriate resource is deployed onto each campaign and that everyone understands their role in achieving our aim.
- Pro-active account management of campaigns and a review of progress against agreed performance and productivity metrics at regular intervals to ensure standards of service in regard of productivity and project goals are being met.
- Dealing with client concerns efficiently and effectively and ensure that remedial action is taken to the best of our ability and to the satisfaction of our clients.
- Delivering project content in the form of intelligence reports, project summary and measureable results as required by the client.
We support these commitments by operating our Company under the principles and controls of a Quality Management System conforming to the International Standard ISO 9001:2008 and seeking to continually review and improve our services.
This policy is communicated to all employees and is displayed in selected locations throughout our premises.