An opportunity to gain in depth understanding of your customer
Our Account Profiling service gives you the opportunity to gain in depth understanding on how a potential customer operates, how they are structured, who are the key decision makers, their decision making process, who they currently purchase from as well as their future plans.
This service is used extensively by clients who are trying to penetrate new accounts or to expand their contact base within an existing account. Account profiles can be used to help quantify the business potential within an account and are an excellent sales tool to help focus sales resources and develop account plans.
The ITTS Approach
Over a number of days our Sales Researchers will engage in discussions with senior functional managers to understand the key drivers of the business and explore where new IT investment might be required. Once they have gathered the business intelligence only then do they engage with IT and learn more about the existing IT infrastructure and their future plans. Profiling work can range from a day's activity through to 3 or more days depending on the size and complexity of the account under investigation.
At the end of the exercise a report is produced summarising all the information gleaned, the contacts identified and recommendations on next actions.
A typical account profile report would contain:
- Company Details - Head office, telephone & fax numbers etc
- Financial Highlights - Turnover, profitability, growth etc
- Business Strategy - Core business activities and drivers
- IT Infrastructure - Incumbent suppliers and relevant equipment
- IT Strategy - Overview of strategy and identification of opportunities
- Supplier Relationships - Suppliers of business/IT services/consultancy etc
- Account Summary - Outline potential target account offers client
- Key Contacts - Listing of key contacts identified during networking
- Organagram - Graphical 'map' of contacts uncovered
The information supplied is not available in the public domain and is therefore of significant value to the recipient of the report. Each profile is developed directly from the information gleaned over the telephone and a copy of each call report is included.